THE EPI SYSTEM
Legionnaires' Disease is the most dangerous waterborne disease in the United States today, but outbreaks can be controlled. Enrich Products, Inc (EPI) delivers safe, simple, and effective Legionella control solutions anywhere in the United States within 24 hours.
Every EPI System comes with a state-of-the-art HMI Touchscreen controller and provides continuous protection using local and remote monitoring of crucial settings and alarms. The EPI exclusive Copper-Silver Monitor (CSM) tests the treated water system daily for copper and silver resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy, and control.
A SAFE PROCESS
EPI offers water treatment that is safe for the operator, people in contact with the treated water, and most pipe types.
SIMPLE TO MAINTAIN
EPI electrode cells are simple to install with common fittings and piping. Maintaining the system takes less than one hour per month. Monitoring the system is mostly automated with the EPI exclusive CSM.
EPI systems can achieve proper copper and silver ions for Legionella control throughout the plumbing system within 24 hours. Sustaining proper levels is made easy with the EPI exclusive CSM monitor.
COMPONENTS OF THE EPI SYSTEM
EPI Products, Inc solves Legionella problems with superior experience and cutting-edge technology.
The Digital Flowmeter communicates real-time flow and temperature data to the Ion Generator.
- Non-pipe invasive
- Installed and calibrated by EPI staff
- Real-time water flow and temperature
- Ensures accurate treatment dosage
Our touchscreen ion generator displays the status of the treatment system and delivers precise current to the CuAg electrode cells.
- Easy to use touchscreen
- Key operated to prevent tampering
- Software can be updated remotely
- Detects major plumbing issues
Each EPI System comes with a durable, high-quality, custom-machined, and powder-coated Electrode Cell.
- Multiple sizes, engineered for each application
- Super strong aluminum body
- Flanged with male NPT threads for strong pipe connections
- Thicker, longer-lasting electrodes
Internet Monitoring System
The EPI Internet Monitoring System (EPIMS) is an information flow and response tool. EPIMS allows for end-user remote viewing of data and enables EPI to make remote adjustments from anywhere.
- Custom-manufactured by EPI for improved security
- Remote changes can be made in seconds and are documented in the server
- View and graph all relevant parameters
- Provides over 50,000 data points daily
COMPONENTS OF THE EPI SYSTEM
EPI partners with best-in-class companies like HF Scientific, a Watts brand, to continually improve the copper-silver industry. The CSM, remote software updates through the EPIMS system, and the ability to continuously diagnose plumbing system issues are exclusive to EPI Systems.
THE COPPER-SILVER MONITOR:
Provides automated daily copper-silver measurements
Works on the treated water supply and host water return to document copper-silver levels throughout the treated loop.
Reduces the amount of manual site testing required by facility staff and reduces the amount of lab sample testing required.
Works with any ionization system and connects directly to the EPI controller OR our EPIMS system. This allows the CSM to be installed anywhere that an internet connection is available.
Improves the corrective action process of the water management plan (WMP).
Reduces electrode wear and extends the life of electrodes, saving money for clients in the long term.
CUSTOMIZED SYSTEM OPTIONS
FIXED RACK UNITS
THE EPI SYSTEM
- Clear Pricing
- No Forced Contracts
- Flanged Treatment Cells
- Focused Solely on Ionization
- Expert Technicians
- Minimal Downtime for Maintenance
- 24-Hour Emergency Response Time
- Customized Installations for Unique Plumbing Situations
- Diagnose & Address Issues Imparing Treatment Success
- State-Of-The-Art Flowmeters
- CSM Real-Time CuAg Data
- No-Cost On-Site Training and Troubleshooting
- 24/7 Phone Support
- Compliant Across Varying State Regulations
Other Treatment Solutions
- Hidden Line Items
- Maintenance Agreements Required with Equipment Purchase
- Common Blowouts
- Profitability via Multiple Modalities
- Expert Salespeople
- Forced Extensive Downtime for Maintenance
- Documented Failures in Customer Contact
- A One Size Fits All Approach
- Capable of Copper-Silver Ionization System Adjustments Only
- Limited Data with no Temps
- Laboratory Wait Times
- Visit Cost Charged to Customer
- Dedicated Technical Assistance Hours
Experience The EPI Difference
Contact us today for Legionella risk assessment.
About Enrich Products, Inc
Since 1997, Enrich Products has been providing healthcare, hospitality, and other communities with Copper-Silver Ionization for the control of Legionella Pneumophila bacteria in potable water systems. EPI equipment is proudly manufactured in Pittsburgh, PA and distributed throughout North America.